Job Reference Number: HRJIC603
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Care Manager, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited (JHIL). The position holder will report to the Senior Care Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Care Management, handling all inpatient and specialized test preauthorization, and communicating with providers, clients, and brokers on a timely basis for any undertakings, rejections, or relevant concerns. Also, engaging/visiting admitted clients to monitor their stay.
- Undertaking of admissions (including declines)
- Data collection for Pre-authorizations and high claimant bills.
- Ensure appropriate Turn-around Time is adhered to in issuing inpatient and outpatient approvals.
- Seeking medical clarifications including medical reports, copies of investigation reports, etc.
- Broker/customer relations by communicating all necessary admission claim decisions on a timely basis.
- Care Management – Through due diligence, ensuring undertakings are issued in line with the policy provisions. The same should be applied for declines, ensuring that the decisions are accurate and a correct interpretation of the policy.
- Work with the inpatient claims assessor(s) for inpatient claims and coordinating on any information noted in the inpatient claim submitted especially in cases where further information provided changes the position undertaken previously on the claim.
- Reviewing medical pre-authorizations for compliance with applicable policy guidelines.
- Interacting with clients, brokers and clinicians as needed, to resolve problems in a manner that is legal, ethical, and consistent with the principles of the policy.
- Participating in care management meetings
- Visiting/engaging admitted patients and ensuring quality and cost-effective quality care is given
- Engaging providers on matters cost, discounts & NHIF
- Checking and confirming membership validity and benefits (from the scheme benefits file)
- Handling of coverage enquiries with brokers, providers, members etc.
- Vetting and confirming validity of the service given by the service provider in relation to the benefits covered, treatment given, adherence to provider panel rules and cost of treatment.
- Obtaining additional required information on claims from providers, brokers, or clients
- Liaising with our underwriting section on scope of cover for various schemes
- Assisting in conducting provider audits wherever necessary.
- Client presentations and member education on benefit utilization & risk management
- Managing the 24-hour emergency helpline
- Good Clinical acumen
- Customer Focus
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Business awareness
- Communication skills
- Performance reporting and management
- Health Benefits Plan Management
- Intelligence and Business Development skills
- Policy Interpretation
- Customer Service skills
Additional Desirable skills
- Good French Speaking and Writing Skills
- Degree/ Diploma holders, preferably in clinical studies (Nursing/Clinical Medicine)
- Basic understanding of the concepts of insurance (Certificate of proficiency) is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a busy insurance company and/or hospital
go to method of application »
Job Reference Number: HRJIC604 Closing Date: 19th March, 2021
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Digital Sales and Marketing Officer, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited (JLIL). The position holder will report to the Head of Operations and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for Online Sales through digital platforms, planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. The role holder will also maintain our social media presence across all digital channels and will Measure and Report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with your line manager in developing online sales modules, suitable products, digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs. Also, monitoring competition.
- Plan and execute digital sales, all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed.
- Measure and report performance of all digital sales, marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute, and measure, to complete conversion rates as communicated through the set online sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Build brand awareness and positioning among staff and the industry.
- Any other duties as delegated.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc)
- Proven experience of delivering successful integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines, juggling multiple projects.
- Flexibility and adaptability, with experience in fast-paced environments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Project management experience and Good stakeholder management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree form a recognized university.
At minimum of 3 Years’ Relevant Experience in Sales and Marketing of life insurance. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.