Reports to Senior Manager – Customer excellence
Level Mid-Level Manager
Job Purpose (1-2 line high level summary of why does the position exist and what value it adds to the organization)
To ensure timely and accurate execution of assigned audit engagements and reporting of audit findings.
Accountabilities and KPIs (between 5 -10 key activities / decisions for which this role is accountable)
- Ensure effective and comprehensive execution of audit plan as per the defined guidelines and timelines
- Lead preparation of Risk-Control matrix and process flowcharts for assigned process audits.
- Keep the Senior Manager up-to-date on progress / ensure prompt escalation in case of issues in execution of the plan.
- Lead internal audit team in engagement level planning.
- Liaise with process owners for discussion on audit findings and clarifications.
- Ensure audit reports are clear, concise and effective that adhere to the internal standards reporting language and format.
- Develop industry specific knowledge and other relevant domain knowledge.
- Develop proficiency in the business systems/tools besides Internal Audit tools and methodologies.
- Cultivate strong relationship and work culture within the team.
Experience & Educational Requirements
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:(degree, training, or certification required)
- Masters in Commerce/ CPA/ MBA
- Additional qualification – CIA
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: (no. of years of technical, functional, and/or leadership experience or specific exposure required)
6-8 years in IA/ Business Finance/ Controllership function
go to method of application »
Reports to Senior General Manager – Finance
Level Mid level Manager
Responsible for maintaining accounting records, providing accurate and timely accounting information and ensures the same is maintained in accordance with the laid down policies and procedures of the organization and in accordance with the IFRS
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Ensuring recording and completeness of financial transactions in the ERP.
- Reviewing, authorizing and ensuring accurate posting of all accounting transactions.
- Ensure adherence to budget.
- Planning and approval of payments
- Preparing financial and management reports.
- Continuously monitor and review information management system and internal control system and recommend changes as required
- Ensuring the fixed asset register is maintained and stock take exercise at the unit are conducted
- Provide leadership to achieve high performance by ensuring employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver organization objectives and goals.
- Determining & coordinating section reporting and communication requirements
- Monitor bank transactions and ensure correct bank reconciliation.
- Ensure asset register is updated and is accurate.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Bachelors degree CPA (K)
- 6 years cumulative experience in Finance – 3 years at Senior Level
- ERP use
- Experience with accounting software strongly preferred
- Experience analyzing budget trends and
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English