The Client Onboard Analyst 1 is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Processes client’s requests related to system set up including signatories’ updates and documentation lodgment.
- Co-operates with internal partners to perform systems maintenance based on documentation related to account opening and maintenance processes.
- Provides response to client and internal inquiries.
- Prepares documentation for archiving .
- Applies appropriate bank’s regulations while processing the requests.
- Remains up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
- Documents operation procedure updates.
- Processes clients’ instructions ensuring the highest accuracy and effectiveness (ensuring deadlines are adhered to).
- Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
- Ensures all queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Escalates urgent / risk issues through the appropriate escalation channels.
- Co-operates with and supports other teams/employees upon supervisor’s instruction, including possibility of movement to another team and/or process.
- Performs other crucial tasks instructed by supervisors, e.g. participation in trainings, projects, conference calls, systems’ testing.
- Ensures high levels of client satisfaction through strong product, process and client knowledge. Identifies and suggests process improvements.
- Assists in the implementation of validated process improvements.
- Understands procedures and controls for operational processes. Supports Manager with quality assurance process. Understands procedures and controls for operational processes. Performs within departmental procedures and compliance standards in order to minimize losses.
- Responsible for coordination of projects around internal processes. Participates in user acceptance test of new systems.
- Effective execution of day-to-day responsibilities, as well as execution of any other work instructed by supervisor related to this function.
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous experience in financial services preferred.
- Knowledge of bank products in the scope of opening and maintaining of bank accounts Customer communication experience (internal/external). Knowledge on the field of finances and banking.
- Flexibility, team spirit, loyalty. High attention to detail. Good PC skills (Excel, Word). Fluent in both written and spoken English. Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s/University degree 2nd Class upper and above.
go to method of application »
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team in Dubai. TTS works with international clients to streamline financial processes and make transactions seamless. TTS provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! As an Analyst, you will join a training program where you will receive an in-depth education to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi's culture. Whatever your degree is in, we will give you the training you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world's largest corporates
- Analyzing transaction flows of the world's largest financial institutions
- Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
- Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. Here at Citi, rotational programs are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to numerous roles. The 27 month analyst program starts in mid-July and begins with a four-week training program. You will then complete four rotations across various teams, where you will have hands-on experience working across TTS business lines and business functions. Analysts will also have an opportunity to participate in a six month international rotation in the EMEA region (pending travel restrictions).
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your final year of university or have graduated
- You have good academic results. At least a GPA of 3.3/4.0, UK 2:1 or equivalent.
- Have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
Who we think will be a great fit...
- We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone—not just those with business degrees—can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Following new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills with a digital mindset
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in multi-cultural team environments
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Have an interest in business and desire to be at the forefront of driving new developments and innovations
Applications will close on the 18th February 2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.