This role is the face of LG to governments and partners and ensures that digitally enabled performance management opportunities are met. She/he will work collaboratively to understand government/partner needs/gaps in community-level digital health/community health information systems, lead the discussions of proposed solutions and ensure that systems and processes exist to support the implementation of the selected technology solution. The role reports directly to the Director, Digital Health Partnerships and works closely with the new country expansion team and country community health partnership teams. She/he should have expertise in opportunity assessment, solution design, project and change management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead partner engagements and relationships by being the face of LG for assigned projects
- Lead an exploratory work to understand the digital maturity of the partner and depth of issues faced by partners
- Lead user requirements gathering to determine the digitally enabled performance management opportunities. Lead processes to gather information by interfacing between partners and LG Tech teams – ensuring proper documentation of the same. This includes an assessment of the CHW program, country MOH data requirements, M&E needs and performance management requirements
- Design roadmaps to address client requirements in collaboration with LG’s global tech team, new country expansion team and community health partnership teams and partner organizations.
- Lead the solution development process, liaising with all stakeholders, vendors and LG Tech teams
- Provide guidance and facilitate discussions using LG’s human centered technology design process
- Collaborate with country tech leads to build systems and processes that ensures robust support of technology implemented
- Manage evolution of the technology solution in collaboration with the country tech leads ensuring proper change management.
- Provide overall oversight of delivery of solutions. Lead all communication related to the engagement (reports, updates, progress, etc.)
- Working closely with a team of software development consultants working on building, customizing and delivering a solution for specific partners with changing requirements
- Working with technology teams to ensure that design outputs meet business requirements
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 8 years’ experience working in software solutions delivery and deployment
- 5 years’ experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and translation of the same to actionable development requirements.
- Skilled in change management and management of stakeholders within change management.
- 5 years’ experience working with African governments and getting governments to adopt new technology as well as providing technical assistance to government, donors and/or implementing partners
- Deep understanding of evolving digital health and community health landscape in Africa
- Experience working with technology teams to ensure design and solution architecture outputs meet the business requirements.
- Influencing skills - Brings people along in an organized and engaging manner, maintains dialogue on work and results. Is energized by ambiguity and tough challenges
- Skilled in working with cross business teams and diverse partners to deliver optimal solution specific to partner’s needs
- Relationship Management- Strong interpersonal skills that establish and maintain rapport with diverse audiences
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and written, for policy briefs, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- A Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics from a recognised university/institution
- Business analysis, Project management certifications an added advantage.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
go to method of application »
The purpose of IT security audit is to provide an independent evaluation of Applications, Database, Server Architecture and Network infrastructure to identify any gaps in systems and an adequate IT security framework in accordance with best practices of industrial Enterprise Architecture Framework. The scope would include assessment of Living Goods’ applications, security settings, server, Network and associated IT infrastructure. The main goals of the security audit are the following:
- State of affairs report: To review the overall application and network technical design and deployment with a view to determining whether these designs are fit for purpose and what gaps and holes exist within these designs and deployments.
- Application software architecture review: To provide assurance that the technical architecture of the SmartHealth, Supervisor and other operational and ancillary applications meet the current and future needs of the organization. The auditor must assess control and authorizations, error and exception handling, business process flows within the application software and complementary controls (enterprise level, general, application and specialist IT control) and procedures and validation of reports (both operational and financial) generated from the system.
- Network architecture and security review: Given that the environments that Living Goods operates in possess different policy frameworks dictating the storage and transmission of healthcare and financial data, we are keen to have the consultant perform a network and data transmission security audit to outline the threats and gaps that are presented by this. The aim of this audit is to provide assurance that the components of our deployments (databases, web and application servers, cache systems, along with other systems) are fully secure and are corresponding to the controls objectives of the control system. Review of internal and external connections to the system, perimeter security, firewall review, router access control lists, port scanning and intrusion detection are some typical areas of coverage.
- Data integrity review: To provide assurance that the database design and structure provides the best possible design for the organizational needs and corresponding application and future integration needs. The purpose is the scrutiny of live data to verify adequacy of controls and impact of weaknesses, as noticed from any of the above reviews.
- Business continuity review: The review includes existence and maintenance of fault tolerant and redundant hardware, backup procedures and storage, and documented and tested disaster recovery/business continuity plan, effectiveness of disaster recovery plan, as well as ensuring existence of well-defined I.S Audit manual and its compliance thereon.
A comprehensive Digital Applications, Information Systems Security Audit must be undertaken covering various key processes and procedures undertaken at multiples sites:-
- Penetration testing and Vulnerability assessment
- Application software architecture analysis
- Scaling and expansion options and policy framework
- Data integrity audit
- Security& Privacy policies
- Business continuity assessment
- Change Management procedures
- Logical Access Controls
- User Management and Security audit
- Performance, Scalability and Availability audit
- Consistency with requirement Specification audit
- Incident management
- Backup practices
- Software Document Management
The consultant will be required to provide following deliverables:
- State of affairs report
- Application software architecture audit report
- Data integrity audit report
- Business continuity audit report
- Network security audit report
- Backup practices report
- Inception report
- Draft Gap Analysis report, with recommendations, and
- Final Comprehensive report
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Technically sound. You have a Masters-level degree in public health, international development, and/or university degree in information and communication technology or computer science. You have 5+ years of experience implementing digital health or large-scale projects at global level, as well as providing technical assistance to government, donors and/or implementing partners.
- Stakeholder Management. You understand how national stakeholders operate and can corelate expectations of the key players i.e. government staff, implementing partners, donors, etc. in digital and/or community health. You are well versed with the stakeholder landscape, coordination norms, and decision-making protocol to ensure efficient alignment.
- Articulate. You are fluent in written and spoken English. You have excellent communications skills, both orally and written, for policy briefs, PowerPoint presentations, et cetera.
- Analytical. You have exceptional analytical skills. You possess critical thinking skills to enable troubleshooting in unpredictable environments.
- Adaptable. You are eager to work with people of different technical backgrounds: the private sector, social entrepreneurial sector, non-profit sector and public health community. You have proven ability to contribute and to succeed in a fast-paced setting that requires independent thinking. You are solutions oriented.
- Project management master. You are disciplined, methodical, and organized. You are detail-oriented in your knowledge management and information systems, from email to Dropbox folders. You keep your eyes on the prize, but also set and achieve collective goals with others along the way. You are self-directed and able to move things forward with limited input from others.
- Team player. You play well with others and enjoy seeing the impact of our work as a team.
- Multitasker. You’re able to juggle multiple tasks at once while ‘keeping calm and carrying on.’ You think strategically, handle ambiguity, and work well in a multicultural environment.
The evaluation criteria for evaluation of the proposal will be as mentioned below:
- Work experience in a Consulting Firm
- General Experience
- Special Experience
- Qualification and Experience of Manpower
- Methodology of Job accomplishment and work plan
- Knowledge Transfer
- Understanding of TOR
go to method of application »
This role is responsible for overall lifecycle management of the selected solution throughout the product development cycle. She/he will work collaboratively the Partnership Team to understand requirements to develop the product roadmap, project-manage the product/solution and lastly, oversee support services to ensure client’s needs are met. The role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will be embedded within the tech team. She/he should have expertise in product maintenance, project support and change management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the product strategy, manage the product roadmap, future direction and prioritize the backlog to drive incremental change and delivery on key business objectives aligned with expectations of various partners
- Develop detailed product plans and release schedules, and keep key milestones on track
- Project-manage the product development cycle and continuous partner engagement
- Lead the internal and collaborate with external agency teams on the feature development and interface enhancements of deliverables (wireframes, visual designs, etc.)
- Secure the necessary product approvals with the required stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with clients, strategic partners, engineering teams, additional product teams, and other cross functional stakeholders to ensure flawless delivery
- Lead the delivery of the product to external clients
- Lead the continuous maintenance of the product/solution by closely working with partnership team
- Provide post-delivery services to ensure client’s needs are met in line with initial or changing requirements.
- Liaise with internal Software Engineering teams to ensure Service Level Agreements are established.
- Lead the measuring of client satisfaction, reporting and following up action plans
- Develop detailed technical and non-technical requirements for engineers
- Measure product performance and gather key insights to inform future enhancements
- Provide status updates to key leadership stakeholders, partners and clients on product development
- Assess market trends, competitive landscapes, emerging technology and potential strategic partners that can unlock opportunities to deepen our technology
- Stay closely connected to stakeholder insights/needs/pain points to influence future product roadmaps
- Ensure that user experience, features, and workflows within the platform deliver the expected business requirements
- Develop user journeys and experiences that will delight customers
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 5-8+ years of experience working in a client-facing product development role with a proven track record of managing projects from concept to delivery
- Understanding of working within digital health and m-health technology space
- Experience collaborating closely with engineering teams and/or third-party technology partners with the ability to serve as the connective tissue between stakeholders and clients, internal heath and operational teams, and the engineering team doing the development
- Fluency navigating technical discussions with the ability to translate client needs into business requirements
- Creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong curiosity with a love of learning and exploring new technologies with potential for innovation
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital health and technology for development
- A Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Engineering from a recognized university/institution
- Product development, innovations, design and QA certifications an added advantage.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need