If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Educational Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- The primary role of the Marketing Executives is to work closely with the Directors and sell the organization’s products (CONCEPTS) and services within the predetermined marketing parameters and meet the set sales targets.
- Other roles include approaching potential clients like Private Primary Schools with the aim of making sales
- Pitching to potential and existing clients
- Ensuring that a good working relationship is maintained with the existing clients.
Requirements for the Educational Marketing Executive Job
- Candidates must have a Degree or a diploma in marketing
- A fresh graduate has an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 months to one year experience in sales or marketing.
- Candidates should have focus, self-drive, be honesty, trustworthy and have good presentation skills,
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good communication skills
- Must be a smart individual who is able to express themselves adequately.
- Energetic, self-assured and result driven.
- If you have a Motorcycle it is an added advantage
Method of Application
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2355”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2355, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: 11th November 2016