Country Leader at Oracle
Posted on: 11 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Oracle
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Manages escalation.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
- 5 or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Oracle career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OracleSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Oracom Web Solutions
- Senior Credit Controller at Booking.com
- Director at Mastercard
- Sales Representatives at All in One Software EA Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Oracom Web Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Interswitch East Africa
- Front Desk Associate at Andela
- Job Openings at Seven Seas Technologies Group - 2 Positions