Gribs Agencies ltd is a team of highly qualified professionals in diverse fields who have pooled together to offer the best version of real estate in the region. The company is headquartered at Vision Plaza along Mombasa road. The company deals in various products ranging from the sale of land as well as sale of property. In addition, the company also offers numerous services which include but are not limited to property development, real estate management, consultancy in building and construction, preparation of bill of quantities, architectural designs as well as acting as commission agents.
Accountabilities for the Sales Job
- Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
- Market Research and Analysis
- Optimizing Return on Investments
- Sales Target and Revenue
- Customer Service and Communications
- General knowledge of Business Development, Marketing, & Finance
- Presentation and Reporting
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospects and acquires new sales/accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or Business Administration/management
- Experience in a medium/large organization in real estate industry preferably selling land.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about land Sales
- A go getter and target oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently under pressure.
- Professional and resilient — and the ability to cope with rejection
Skills Required for the Sales Job
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Demonstration and Presentation skills
- Outstanding communication, both verbal & written
- Strong client management skills
- Planning/Organizing Skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 30th November 2016.