Lodge Manager Job at The Monarch Group
Posted on: 2 December, 2016
Deadline: 9 December, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
The Monarch Group is a leading independent travel group with core activities in scheduled airline operations, tour operations and aircraft engineering.
To manage and direct the operations of the Lodge in a manner that ensures that the company meets set performance objectives on an on-going basis, investor’s value is maximised and business operations remain profitable.
Indicators of Good Performance on the Job
- Business strategy and financial plans put in place.
- Marketing strategy developed and implemented.
- Business goals achieved.
- Investors’ return maximised.
- Financial returns met or exceed shareholder expectations.
- A quality management and staff team in place in the company.
- Financial and other reports submitted to GM in a timely manner.
- Long terms investment and development plans for lodge business achieved.
Lodge Manager Jobs Key Duties
- In consultation with the GM, drive the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan as well as the annual business and financial plans.
- Steer and direct company operations to ensure the attainment of both the operational and financial budgets.
- Identify business partners, work out terms of engagement and effectively manage the relationships.
- Steer and direct the marketing operations to ensure that high levels of publicity are attained in the right markets and these convert into revenues.
- Oversee and guide the development of policies as well as the operational and financial systems and monitor all business activities to ensure compliance.
- Provide timely market research that will support the sales effort, pricing and introduction of new services and packages.
- Run a business review meeting with key staff once a month.
- Lead, develop and motivate staff, enforce corporate values and maintain cordial industrial and employee relations.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience for the Lodge Manager Jobs
- Degree in Business
- Postgraduate training in management/ professional field
- 10 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Strategic planning skills
- Business Development skills
- Financial planning & management skills
- Relationship building and maintenance skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Performance standard setting & monitoring skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy skills
- A passion for the hospitality industry
Method of Application
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 09/12/2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hotel Commerce Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Food & Beverage Manager at Impala Club
- Credit Controller – Portuguese Job at Booking.com
- Housekeeping Supervisor Job at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- BookingSuite Specialist Job at Booking.com
- Accounting Job at The Monarch Group
- Security Officer Job at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts