If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Operations Manager position and IT Admnistrator for one of our clients.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Manage employee relations between caretakers/ security guards and the management
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Responsible for all of the dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles.
- Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures to do with Maintenance, checks/ Inspection, towing and serviced.
- Arranging for the induction and training off all new staff.
- Regularly liaising with the Department Heads to ensure a smooth running of all sections / departments.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and overall discipline in the Company.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities within the Office.
- Appraising Caretaker and Security Guard staff performance and also taking disciplinary measures when required.
- Ensuring all site and customer objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining a fixed assets register as and when assets are procured or disposed of, including tagging of assets.
- Requisitioning and stock-taking for the office stationery.
- Preparing fuel vouchers for the firm vehicles and reconciliation of the same with receipts from suppliers.
- Requisitioning of Properties /office supplies e.g. Paint repair materials.
- Coordinating quotations, raising LPOs and preparing payment vouchers.
- Maintaining the Caretaker / Security guard Staff Leave calendar and roaster/
- Making a leave calendar for the staff under the Group of Companies.
- Creating a conducive working environment for all staff.
- Coordinate and holding higher Office Management meeting in all the sites under the Group of Companies.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager
- Bachelors’ Degree in HR, Business Administration/Economics/Finance or any other relevant degree
- Minimum accounting qualifications, CPA 2 or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Operations Department
- Experience running a Voucher Program desirable
- Good record keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to work well in a team
go to method of application »
IT Administrator Jobs Responsibilities
- Follow through with user and help desk ticket Resolve incident calls related to:
- User desk-side support: Troubleshoot client issues which includes standards for Windows 7, Windows XP,
- Remote Access, desktop hardware, printers, handhelds, limited copier support, limited site phone support, limited GPS devices and barcode support and limited Microsoft Office.
- Perform computer break fix for all supported clients as directed by help desk.
- In collaboration with the DF team, act as ‘remote hands’ for the DF team when needed.
- Coordinate incident resolution.
- Identify the source of one or multiple incidents and propose workarounds and definitive fixes.
- Create and maintain a site inventory containing all IT assets in place.
- Annual asset verification
Change and management
- Support planned DF operations on site.
Help managers Request rights and access management
- Coordinate with managers to Onboard new users and collaborate in providing them the needed environment to work.
- Coordinate with managers to Remove non-longer required user infrastructure, and open calls for permission removal.
- Ensure compliance with policies and best practices for infrastructure replacements and upgrades.
- Coordinate with procurement on Purchasing IT accessories and peripherals
- Coordinate with SSL on Purchasing / coordinating computer replacements
Qualifications for the IT Administrator Jobs
- Knowledge of basic hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting on Lenovo and Dell laptops, desktops and peripherals.
- Minimum of three years of experience in pc management and configuration including: Windows XP/7, Active
- Directory, Deployment Solutions, DHCP, DNS, back-up systems, and corporate antivirus
- Basic knowledge of network management including routers, switches
- Basic knowledge of printer and other peripherals troubleshooting
- Ability to work with clients at all levels within the organization.
- Windows XP/7 and other MCSE certificates are a plus
- Education in Computer Systems or related area or equivalent job experience. A bachelor degree in IT is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, as well as the local language.
Method of Application
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 07th December 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: Sheerlogictalentsourcing@gmail.com clearly marking “Operations Manager” on the subject line Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted