If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vehicle and Equipment Leasing Ltd (Vaell) is a leading independent asset leasing company in Eastern and Central African region. We have established ourselves as the foremost expert in asset & plant leasing acquisition and maintenance providing services in an array of sectors across the economy.
To support our growth agenda, we are seeking to recruit for the following positions to assist the Business Development department in performing credit analysis and sending applications to financing institutions.
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Reconcile customer statements/billings
- Participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed
Credit Officer Job Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is the underwriting and approval of credit transactions
- Sourcing for structured financing
- Manage Bank requirements and negotiations
- Responsible for evaluating financial performance of borrower, and proposing an appropriate risk rating
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with portfolio limits, quality and soundness of all credit transactions
- Assists in obtaining credit committee approvals; ensuring compliance with Credit Policy; reviewing legal documentation
- Other responsibilities include the monitoring of industry developments as well as reviewing the quarterly financial results of these clients
- Credits file maintenance in accordance to requirement per credit policy
- Monitor the exposure and limits, portfolios & control risk positions; Identifies early client risk/exposure, early detection of volatile industries and markets for assigned portfolio.
- Perform credit analysis and credit report write-up on assigned portfolios
actively participate and help implementing the change agenda in Credit Risk
- Cultivating and maintaining a good customer relationship with our clients, brokers, agents and as other friendly companies
- Market Research on financial products / solutions
- Carrying out background research on the clients as well as the clients’ industry
- Production analysis and reporting
- Make various credit checks
Qualifications for the Credit Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or economics
- 1-3 years prior credit underwriting and analysis experience
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of financial statements, accounting principles, credit policies, applicable laws and industry data sources
go to method of application »
Key Functions of the Role
Manage settings, carry out tests and regulating the tractor/machine runs flawlessly.
Tractor Operator Job Key Accountabilities/Deliverables
- Problem solving skills- how to increase output and how to fix errors
- Mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to work long hours doing repetitive movements
- Read and understand schematics, models and other specifications.
Key Roles for the Tractor Operator Job
- Set up machines every morning before beginning of shifts to ensure proper working order.
- Maintain strong/grease before and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during operations
- Ensure that regular and preventive maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Performed mechanized services to client
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience
- Understanding of production/ farming procedures
- Team work and communication skills
- Diploma or equivalent technical degree
If you qualify kindly send us:
- A three-page curriculum vitae
- A cover letter detailing:
- A brief work history
- Qualities you would bring to our client
- When you would be available to start work
- Current and expected salary
Method of Application
Kindly send a three-page curriculum vitae, cover letter detailing brief work history, qualities you would bring to our client, when you would be available to start work and current and expected salary. The application must reach us not later than 5pm Wednesday 14th of December, 2016. DO NOT EMAIL COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only send the CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the Job title as the subject.