Graduate Trainee Job at I&M Bank
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at I&M Bank
We are a leading Commercial bank seeking to provide rewarding long term careers to dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates. The Management Trainee program is designed to provide Trainees with a unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank. The Trainees will get the opportunity to gain practical insight of the financial Sector through an intensive two- year on-the-job training in various functions in the bank, coupled with external training programs as well as in-house coaching and mentoring programmes.
Qualifications for the Graduate Trainee Job
- Fresh university graduates in their early twenties.
- Students in their final year who will have successfully completed their studies by 31st December 2016.
- A first class degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Engineering or any other business-related degree.
- Keen interest in developing a career in Banking
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Dynamic, Creative, Innovative and Energetic
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership potential
Method of Application
Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application. The General Manager, Human Resources I&M Bank Limited I & M Tower, Kenyatta Avenue P.O Box 30238 – 00100, Nairobi Or email: email@example.com Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about I&M BankSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Britam
- Latest Job at World Bank Group
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Nyati Savings & Credit Co-Operative Society - 3 Positions
- Latest Jobs at World Bank Group - 2 Positions
- Projects Accountant at SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Openings at Grant Thornton Kenya - 2 Positions
- IT Business Continuity Management Analyst at Commercial Bank of Africa