Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist the director with the day to day running of the company
- Liaise closely with sales executives to ensure pleasant client experience.
- Ensure regular client communication- handling questions and keeping them updated with their enquiries and communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Establishing & set KPI’s and revenue targets for the digital marketers
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Ensuring all administration issues relating to sales are handled effectively.
- Ensuring all documentations regarding to sales are well filed and indexed for easy retrieval while maintaining the confidentiality and safety of that information
- Oversee and prepare the relevant documents for dispatch of goods to the various clients
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Undertake any other tasks as directed from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- A business related degree
- At least 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in offering professional shopping services is preferred but not essential
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A team player with good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong social media Account Management skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin & Digital Marketing Supervisor) to email@example.com before Wednesday 4th January, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted