If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Founded in 1919, we're a leading insurance company serving commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States. But we’re more than the sum of our parts. Our teams come together every day around the globe to take on the world’s new challenges. We’re people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that when we’re at our best, it allows each and every one of our customers to be at their best, to realize their dreams, and find success every day.
This role performs more complex underwriting clerical functions in support of the underwriters under direct supervision.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares renewal solicitation letters for producers.
- Answers routine questions from producers, insureds, and other department personnel.
- Assists in the evaluation of new and renewal policies.
- Assists in reviewing policy data.
- Processes cancellations, endorsements, policy issuance, etc.
- Provision of Customer Service to Bancassurance producers with schemes.
- Ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Bancassurance schemes
- Graduate and/or Insurance Certificate of Proficiency
- Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute or progressing with qualifications is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in underwriting environment
Skills And Competencies / Levels
- Insurance knowledge including underwriting with reference to Personal lines insurance
- Good communication, interpersonal & customer relation skills
- Self starter with the ability to thrive with limited supervision
- Good working IT skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to identify the needs of a client.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to American International Group, Inc. (AIG) career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply