At Living Goods
we empower people to improve the health of their families, friends and communities. Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ health entrepreneurs who go door to door to teach families how to improve their health and wealth and sell life-changing products such as simple treatments for malaria and diarrhea, safe delivery kits, fortified foods, clean cook stoves, water filters, and solar lights. By combining the best practices from business and public health, we are dramatically lowering child mortality AND creating livelihoods for thousands of enterprising women.
The Opportunity: The ideal candidate will support set up of new branches and operations, participate in recruitment and interviewing of CHPs, training and on boarding of the candidates and organizing the graduation activities.
The two positions will be based in Nairobi but with frequent field travels.
The specific duties and responsibilities include the following;
Set up new branches and operations;
- Support in detailed mapping of sub-county and manage data entry
- Working closely with the Expansion Manager, support in identifying which CUs to recruit from and prioritize them
- Assist Facilities Officer/ Expansion Manager identify new branch locations.
- Identify potential training venues for base training.
Recruitment and interviews;
- Actively participate in mobilization and recruitment exercises, including briefing to branch teams
- Support in recruitment session: pitch to candidates, manage data of tests and interviewing.
- Manage data entry and sharing all database with the team responsible for recruitment.
- Work closely with branch and training teams after recruitment to ensure 100% turn out for training and support in budgeting for CHP transport costs to the training venue
Training and on boarding
- Be present on first two days of base training to manage candidates’ arrival and attendance.
- Support in arranging a colourful and successful graduation ceremony by supporting sourcing the graduation venues and vendors, and ensuring smooth running of graduation day
Required Qualifications, Experience & attributes
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a field based role
- Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in business, management or health related areas preferred,
- Experience in project management is an added advantage.
- Strong mapping skills a plus.
- Unimpeachable integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili.
- Passionate about field work – flexible and willing to travel 75% of the time within Kenya.
Compensation: A highly competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Living Goods career website on livinggoods.applytojob.com to apply