The successful candidate MUST have experience in retail business.
• Prepare checks, banks’ letters, banks’ report and store receipts.
• Prepare daily report, journal entries and biddings.
• Prepare and follow up cash salesmen’s incentives.
• Prepare weekly report, banks’ reconciliation and post purchase orders.
• Follow up customers’ payments done directly in banks.
• Follow up transfer from to warehouses.
• Reconcile in/out movements, branches and warehouses.
• Audit the journal, petty cash and cash box.
• Audit banks’ charges and prepare banks’ charges report.
• Must have a Degree in accounting, finance
• Minimum 10 years’ work experience in accounting or finance department
• Must have experience in the retail business.
• Must be a CPA (K).
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines.
• Ability to conduct system and policy updates.
• Ability and drive to work independently and solution oriented.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Receive and inspect items’ quality and quantity against freight documents & purchasing orders.
• Store received goods in storerooms according to the prescribed & applied inventory system standards.
• Transfer spare parts and other items to other branches and warehouses upon their requests.
• Make relevant entries on computerized inventory system accompanying all stock entry & exit operations.
• Properly wrap and pack all outgoing goods and release them along with all required documents.
• Prepare invoices, packing lists and any other freight documents.
• Conduct regular physical inventory checks to the warehouse.
• Properly maintain all stock and other apparatuses.
• Maintain safety applications as well as cleanliness and neatness of the work area(s).
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in purchasing and supplies.
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience.
• Must have excellent knowledge in Excel.
• Experience working in a fast paced office environment required.
• Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
• Must have proven ability to work independently.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.