At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
This position will require you to accommodate guests of hotel by greeting, performing guest transactions, answering the telephone, operating necessaryfront office equipment, etc. to ensure high-quality guest relation.
Responsibilities for the Front Office Job
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room key to guest.
- Responsible for proper key control and other security measures.
- Answers telephone in absence of telephone operator.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages and sets up guests’ wake-up calls.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts. Operates the front office computer system. Makes photocopies if needed.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to guest folio.
- Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests
- Deposits guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Checks out guests and inquires about their stay.
- Promotes and supports initiatives.
- Actively builds awareness of the Brand to guests.
- Provides and ensures high-quality guest relations. Receives and resolves guest complaints in a manner consistent with company policy. Makes Manager on Duty aware of any guest complaints.
- Maintains the desired levels of quality assurance ratings, including guest comment cards, accounting audit and inspection scores.
- Confers and cooperates with other departments as needed to ensure coordination of activities.
- Works toward a 90% walk-in conversion rate goal.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and informs management of any unsafe conditions.
- Attends meetings and training as requested.
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Hostess Job
- Greet guests and patrons personally and on the telephone
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements
- Present menus and take orders
- Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests
- Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure all orders are filled in a timely and accurate fashion
- Set up dining rooms and make reservation arrangements
- Maintain clean and organized tables and work area
- Assist room service when and as needed
- Manage event related work including setting up tables and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant
Working Hours: 4pm and 3am, 6 days a week.
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com