He/she will have overall management responsibility of providing financial and accounting management in compliance with Trocaire’s policies and donor requirements and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and ensuring the financial integrity of the program with regards to controls, systems and financial reporting.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
• Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA)
• Graduate qualification in accounting and financial management
• At least five years post qualification experience in a finance/accounting role. This should include at least three years’ experience in an overseas position in the NGO sector.
• Must have multi-donor financial management experience
• Skills in developing, delivering and evaluating training for staff members.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with a participative style within teams.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• A commitment to social justice and the ethos of Trócaire.
Interested applicants, who meet the above requirements, should submit their applications no later than Monday 16th January 2016. Applications will be reviewed as they come and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Trocaire career website on trocaire.workable.com to apply