If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RTS Global Partners was launched officially on 30th September 2012 based on the high demand and needs of our international clients. RTS is a member of RAW Group, established in 2002 in London-United Kingdom and then expanded to Dubai-United Arab Emirates in 2004. RAW Group has built its reputation upon working with over 500,000 CEO’s/MD’s in 56 countries, by delivering it successful “Unleash Your DNA” leadership and transformation programs and implementing its “DNA Profiling Model” and toolkits. This resulted in clients asking for hands-on advisory assistance at Board Level. RAW Group then started providing executive advisory solutions to predominately family owned businesses, multi-nationals and conglomerates. Since 2007 over 97% of our retained clients have come from personal referrals and private introductions. In 2011, RAW Group started the process of creating a new brand and business model, and RTS Global Partners was born. We offer leading-edge scientific and practical advisory, consulting, education and venture solutions to family owned businesses and conglomerates, as well as large corporates and governments with an entrepreneurial DNA. We also provide superior management consulting services for businesses who want to transform their human-capital and grow into new markets across Africa and Middle East. As a rapidly-growing advisory and consulting firm, we have 40+ members supporting 100+ key clients in 8 countries and adding value to millions of employees with our collective knowledge capital, DNA systems and DNA processes. Our company is the creator of the ‘Unleash Your DNA’ brand and ‘The DNA Model’. 80 percent of our senior leadership team are client-facing professionals from different nationalities. We have plans to expand our Partner Network to 22 countries by 2022 across Africa and Middle East and service 22,000 clients, which is all part of our Vision 2022.
The candidate will report to the Managing Director and works with other leaders within the organization
Direct, administer, and coordinate the internal operational activities of the General Business in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Managing Director and the Board. Assist the Managing Director in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the various business units under General Business. The COO General Business oversees all customer facing positions (customer care, and professional services) as well as quality assurance, Product development activities, and product management relating to General Business and Life Insurance at the Organisation. Central to this role is building positive and lasting relationships between the Company and its customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Managing Director.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop and establish operating policies consistent with the Boards broad policies and objectives and insure their adequate execution. Appraise and evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and report these results to the Managing Director.
- Insure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth Objectives of our organization.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external;
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the Company.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team;
- Mentor & direct reports to cultivate skills and to increase consciousness of the interrelationship between each department in the operations groups.
- Provide direction to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the Company
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of The Insurance Industry market.
- Establish key performance indicators for management of the operations group.
- Responsible for capital planning and expenditures.
- Establish compensation, training, short and long term goals for the operations groups.
- Gather and analyze customer trends to assist in developing corporate strategy.
- Represent the Company at various community activities;
- Meet and network regularly with Business leaders in the community.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS career website on www.linkedin.com to apply