If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Build relationships with key customers including regional and national key account groups
- In charge of planning logistics liaising with the distribution manager to ensure customer service and sales are optimized
- Identification of opportunities in emerging markets and following up on new leads
- Coordinate sales effort with the sales management, marketing, regional offices, finance and other departments
- Review, and evaluate the work of the service staff in relation to customer service requirements and service levels with the aim of advising management on areas that need improvement, and ensure that all of the clients products and services obtain maximum focus
- Key decision maker and managing negotiations for trading agreements with re-distributors to improve route to market strategies
- Support new product initiatives such as regional distribution, data analytics services and business process outsourcing
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all administration including database and credit management
- Monitor sales targets for each sales team member, monitor performance and provide strong coaching and mentoring of the business development team to ensure sales targets are met and desired sales capability is achieved
- Design an effective reporting system to ensure the team maintains and provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities in the branch.
- Manage budget allocated to marketing
Sales Manager Job Desired Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and or/sales in an FMCG set up
- Good negotiation skills and ability to provide strategic insights
- Experience in managing marketing budgets / sales targets
- Availability to do frequent travels (+ 100 days per year)
- Strong leadership skills highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
- Good communication, negotiating and inter-personal skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
go to method of application »
Client Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day functions of the Client Relationship Officers (CRO) & Assistant Client Relationship Officers(ACRO)
- Manage the client distribution between the CRO & ACRO.
- Develop strong internal policies and procedures for the interaction between the CRO / ACRO and the operational departments.
- Driving creative problem solving initiatives throughout all the Client Relationship functions.
- Ensure all Client Relationship functions are fully aware of all operations and that they are fully trained on all required systems internal and external dictated by the industry.
- Ensure that CRO & ACRO are always fully aware of our clients contractual requirements, and that they always comply to the same 100% (KPIs & SOPs)
- Ensure that quality feedback is always provided in a timely manner to ALL clients.
- Advise clients on Clearance & Forwarding requirements and ensure timely submission of appropriate documents to facilitate opening of respective operation files.
- Actively liaise with the Operations Manager to co-ordinate and streamline all operations to best suite our customer’s requirements.
- Monitor and keep data of all costs/incidentals pertaining to clearance/movements.
- Manage the efficiency of ALL Pro-Forma to Final Invoice processes, and the collection of the backup documentation by the CRO & ACROs.
- Continually look to improve processes and procedures, and assist in creating & maintaining accurate internal Standard Operating Procedures at ALL times.
- Have an overall responsibility to take an active, daily role in maintain the highest Health, Safety & Environment & Quality standards in the company.
- Make sure that the CRO & ACROs are always up to date with all the services that the company has to offer and that they are always seeking for opportunities to up sell our service and look for new opportunities.
Qualifications for the Client Relationship Manager Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management
- 5-8 years experience in Customs clearing and freight forwarding industry
- Must have proven managerial skills
- Must have prior experience in operational customer relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Should be able a team player, honest and upholds integrity
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th January 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.