Job Opportunities at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Training Officer Sales and Ticketing Job Responsibilities
- Develop/revise training programs for basic fares and ticketing, advanced fares and ticketing, Altea system training to address training gaps
- Deliver programs within the Commercial department training calendar to ensure staff gain the knowledge and skills to perform their roles.
- Monitor & evaluate implementation of training to ensure effective transfer of skills to the workplace and identify further training needs.
- Develop a training schedule to facilitate effective planning of programs.
- Liaise with relevant contacts stakeholders to enable smooth coordination of training.
- Maintain up to date and accurate training records to ensure compliance with company standards and aid decision making.
- Prepare reports on all trainings conducted to enable continuous evaluation of programs and facilitate decision making.
- Evaluate programs to be outsourced to ensure relevance to the organisation.
- Issuance of certificates and licences to qualified staff to ensure compliance with KQ and IATA standards and procedures.
- Marketing KQ commercial training programs in order to help contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives.
- Participate in the review of operational manuals (as necessary) and monitor Standard operating procedures (S.O.Ps) to ensure compliance within operational areas.
- Act as subject matter expert for the business with regards to aircraft handling and loading.
Requirements for the Training Officer Sales and Ticketing Job
- University graduate
- Excellent IT skills
- Training of trainers
- Diploma in IATA/UFTAA Travel and Tourism Foundation
- IATA/UFTAA Travel and Tourism Consultant
- ALTEA Central Reservations System certificate.
- 3 years experience in a busy airline sales and ticketing environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong Organisational, planning & Analytical Skills
Providing a comprehensive crew administrative service responsive to business needs.
Crew Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Analysing, prioritizing and disseminating information to promote better communication and flow of communication between management and cabin crew
- Analysing and monitoring in-flight related OTIs and voyage reports in liaison with IPMs
- Preparing and compiling crew monthly achieved nights and coordinating travel arrangement for the division
- Preparing, monitoring and following up on work required by the office including updates and progress reports including those from Audit flights to facilitate business decisions
- Ensuring the office is well administered, organized all the time and manage controlling manager’s diary
- Collating all direct customers queries and requests promptly and redirect queries to relevant sections/persons
- Coordinating meetings both internal and external and taking minutes when required
- Ensure implementation of safety, security and emergency standards at all times
Qualification Requirements for the Crew Administrator Job
- University degree in secretarial studies or business related field
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- PC literacy with working knowledge of office packages
- Customer and results focused
- Excellent team player of high integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable bias for action and high resilience
- Willingness to work odd hours
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Result Oriented
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Internship Opportunities at Kenya Airways
- Career Opportunities at Kenya Airways