Healthcare Retail Branch Manager Job at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 7 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Manage a team of excited and high performing staff.
- Share feedback every day and create opportunities for them to grow into new roles
- Grow the network from 3 to 50 clinics and hire the teams for the new branches
- Support the roll out of new ideas in our branches.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Closely monitor and supervise branches operations
- Achieves set financial objectives and takes part in preparing annual budget.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the branches by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provides feedback to the directors on the store’s performance.
- Prepare daily sales reports and presents them to the directors.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in Management
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very organized.
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Branch Manager-Healthcare) to email@example.com before Tuesday 7th February 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The Tax Justice Network - Africa (TJN-A)
- Regional Director - East Africa Job at Asoko Insight
- Financial Office Administrator Job at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Internship Opportunity at Triple Edge Media - Centrion Staffing Solutions
- Finance Director Job at By Appointment Africa
- Cashier Job at Afribusiness
- Job opportunities at Duma Works
- Office Assistant Job at Stratostaff East Africa