If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary strategic, financial and advisory services. RACG offers services across five key areas: – Financial services – Strategic advisory services – Executive search – Real estate & Industries
Software Engineer Job Responsibilities.
- System development; actual building of application. – To use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to come up with solution models and designs that can be used as the base for the system development phase
- Interacting with various clients and / or stakeholders to determine their problem statement through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with requirement and system specification documents
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly document software projects
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per the requirements of the project and conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing together with the customer to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stake
Qualifications for the Software Engineer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related major, or equivalent experience.
- Three years’ work experience in a similar environment
- Software Engineering and relevant certifications
- A passion for computing and software and engaging learning experiences, as well as desire to make a difference in a highly productive environment.
- Programming skills, technical skills and database skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, motivation and current salary for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com , clearly indicating the job title as the subject and address it to the Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert