If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Based in Nairobi, Regional Program Development Coordinator reports to the Head of Mission Kenya/Somalia and is responsible for ensuring that all SIF programs in Kenya and Somalia are implemented in accordance with the validated Project Proposals.
- General analysis of humanitarian and development context issues:
Ø Program Management:
- Representation and external coordination
Ø Internal Coordination:
- Management of Program Staff Direct reports
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and it is evolving.
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent in the development sector (Community Development, International Cooperation, Agriculture and Food Security, WASH, Youth Empowerment, Protection and/or other relevant disciplines)
- At least 8 years of relevant field experience in the humanitarian/development sector with a UN and/or Non Governmental Organization with at least 4 years in a senior Regional Program Development Coordinator or Manager role
- Proven experience in programming related to food Security, Livelihoods, Cash transfer, Wash, Shelter, DDR, Youth/Women Empowerment etc…
- Demonstrated experience and understanding in program work relating to the Somalia and Kenya contexts would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience in proposal writing and donor reporting in English, with written and verbal fluency French being a distinct asset.
- Knowledge of security, especially in unstable contexts such as Somalia would be valuable.
- Ability to work in challenging environments and achieve deadlines with quality work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a desire to mentor and develop staff.
- French fixed term contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover
Starting date :ASAP
Method of Application
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position