Career Opportunities at Trend Micro
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ infrastructure, our industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop threats where they emerge, on the Internet, and are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe. For additional information, visit www.trendmicro.com
- Solve customers’ business problems, using Trend Micro and other solutions.
- Work with Trend Micro Sales teams to deliver presentations and demonstrations to customers and partners.
- Installing and configuring Trend Micro solutions (both POC and Post sales)
- Identifying system integration requirements and working with in-house professional services and/or outside SI partners to deliver integration solutions
- Assist filling out RFxs.
- Provide technical assistance to pre-sales customers.
- Deliver trainings to the team and to other teams in the centre.
- Contribute to departmental best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation, for increased efficiencies.
- Keep up to date with changes in the Trend Micro solutions and the IT Security industry
- 5+ years SE experience and/or professional services experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux Host / Server Operating Systems including system security.
- 5+ years’ experience in computer software or systems including security products (Malware detection, Intrusion Detection, Content Security)
- Strong IP networking solution knowledge and skill set (e.g. Cisco CCNA, CCNP or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation technologies (VMware vSphere)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Strong knowledge of enterprise security technologies
- Working knowledge of Gateway Security (e-mail and Web security)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Able to read and interpret network sniffer output (for example pact files)
- Able to effectively and efficiently instruct and guide customers on-site, online, and via telephone is essential
- Able to manage own time effectively is a requirement for success
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Strong in verbal and written communication, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of Trend Micro products, services and processes
- Develop plan for Channel sales growth through year including the certification of new value customers
- Develop sales plan and execute for current Channel and End Customers including working with Channel Partners to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Create and maintain monthly product forecast as well as develop, manage and repot on a sales report pipeline within the territory.
- Provide accurate weekly revenue forecasts
- Follow sound sales processes and steps including creating and implementing a strategic plan and driving and overachieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Use and help in the development of new sales tools & presentation
- Report back changing market conditions to Management
- Present special programs to Accounts
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships within Accounts
- Schedule and lead Sales and Technical training Account customers
- Adhere to CRM, business systems and activity standards
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
- Proven record of achieving planned quota in excess of $1M per year
- Success developing and closing large enterprise software transactions
- 5+ years' experience of enterprise software sales, preferably in a security-related field
- Experience selling to CxO and VP level contacts within a sale
- Successful experience working with channels
- History of extensive and consistent cold calling skills to develop pipeline
- Strong negotiation and closing skills including a demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle to closure.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Trend MicroSimilar Jobs
- Technology Solutions Professional at Microsoft
- Sales Executives at Oracle
- Job Opportunities at Safaricom - 2 Positions
- Channel Manager at Huawei Technologies
- Oracle SOA Developers at Cygnet Systems
- Java Developer at Cygnet Systems
- Job Vacancy at Nokia
- Network performance manager at Telkom