Nestlé is the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world.In keeping with our current business needs, the Nestlé Regional Head Office has a vacancy for the position of a Strategic Buyer, reporting directly to the Regional Procurement Manager.
Purpose of the job
You will develop, validate, communicate and implement a category specific sourcing strategy and projects that deliver a competitive advantage to the business
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Implementation of sourcing strategy, communication plan and supplier management plan as a business partner for various business units;
- Select appropriate suppliers for the spend category;
- Ensure Lowest Total Cost of Ownership;
- Ensureall the key suppliers within the spend category in charge are completely adhered to Nestlé' Suppliers Code;
- Integrate Innovation elements from suppliers into Nestlé' Innovation and Renovation processes.
- Ensure the agreed service level with internal stakeholders;
- Drive and be accountable to responsible Sourcing, Supplier Performance and Vendor Approval Process.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Honors degree from a recognized university;
- Minimum 4 years demonstrable experience in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies;
- Knowledge of Procurement;
- Demonstrable successful use of risk management and supplier relation management;
- Ability to successfully lead projects;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply