If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.
This is a key position that will enable us to have complete and accurate records, enhance our ability to handle internal controls and provide high quality accounting results.
- Degree/Diploma in Finance/accounts or any other business qualifications
- Minimum of CPA section 3. Higher qualifications will have an added advantage.
- Fully proficient in computer skills with special emphasis on use of excel
- Work experience of between 1 to 2 years in a busy accounting/finance office.
-Support office with frequent visits to clinics
-Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude
What we’re looking for;
-Well organized individual
-Extremely hard working
-Someone who aspires to continue improving their own skills
-Super friendly and fun – enjoys being part of a team
-Positive attitude towards feedback.
-Ability to learn multi tasks and take on new responsibilities as needed.
What’s the job?
- Make your teammates and our patients know that they are loved and cared for. They should enjoy their jobs and lives more because you work with us.
- Work very closely with our Medical Centres so as to help them achieve Penda's Vision and Mission.
- Recording Keeping.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Credit Control.
- Bank,petty cash and Cash box Reconciliations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply