INTEGRITY Partners is a business and technology services company delivering mission-critical results to leaders working on our nation’s top priorities. We assist organizations within the Federal Government with addressing current and future challenges by creating and sustaining an appropriate business strategy, managing process transformation, implementing organizational change, facilitating information sharing, and effectively architecting and deploying technology solutions.
Scope of work:
The Senior Services Manager will sit within our Services Directorate and focus on Programme Management and Implementation (PMI). The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and will have a particular focus on portfolio management and leadership in close collaboration with our Senior Services team. The position will report to one of Integrity’s Services Heads (London-based).
Terms of Reference:
A. Programme Delivery and Portfolio Management (50%)
- Lead select contracted programmes in governance and/or management capacities as Programme Director.
- Effectively, empathetically and diligently manage relationships with clients, consortium partners and stakeholders more broadly.
- Be accountable for and ensure programme delivery that is on time, on budget, on quality and in keeping with Integrity’s ethics and ethos.
- Collaborate with the Senior Management Committee generally and other Senior Services Management specifically to ensure an optimally delivered portfolio of contracted programmes.
- Participate in Directorate Senior Services Forum that aims to coordinates Integrity’s Services offering.
B. Design (30%)
- Develop relationships with key government and private sector clients to understand their needs and design fit for purpose solutions.
- Contribute to and lead on technical design of new Integrity opportunities, from identification and pre-positioning to writing and submitting technical proposals.
- Work with the Integrity team to provide constructive quality assurance of technical offers on selected new programmes and/or bids.
C. Learning (10%)
- Collaborate with Integrity staff and programme teams globally to share practices, lessons and experience.
D. Staff Management (10%)
- Line manage select Integrity staff and/or corporate consultants at grade levels below SM3.
- Mentor and support team members, including those not in direct line management hierarchy.
- Provide mentorship to team members, particularly those with close delivery and/or line management relationships.
Education and Experience:
The candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 years of experience working in the development or humanitarian sector, at least 5 of which in a management position.
- Experience developing and winning bids directly to donors (i.e. DFID, USAID).
- Experience developing and managing projects in at least one of Integrity’s service offerings.
- Write and communicate fluently and articulately in English.
The candidate will have/will be able to:
- Adapt comfortably and effectively to a variety of situations, turn obstacles into opportunities, and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Understand clients’ needs and translate them into practical solutions.
- Develop and manage relationships with a diplomatic and personable approach.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Lead and work well both independently and in teams.
- Develop and deliver projects in a considered and methodical manner.
- Strive for change and improvement, not accepting the status quo.
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate personal commitment, flexibility and efficiency.
Method of Application
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter at the bottom of your application.
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2017
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must have the right to work in Kenya.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. And positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by UK data protection laws.
Interested and qualified? Go to Integrity Global career website on www.integrityglobal.com to apply