Mombasa Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited is an entity incorporated under the Companies Act. The core mandate of the company is to provide cost effective and affordable quality water and sanitation services to the residents of Mombasa County.
Key Duties for the Security Officer Job
- Ensure the presence of regular security within area offices and maintenance of high integrity, trust and morale amongst security personnel.
- Liaise with the contracted security firm on day-to -day security matters of the company.
- Liaise with police on security matters and ensure proper compilation of security reports
- Make snap checks to the Business Units and report complicated cases to Administration Manager.
- Ensure that security matters are effectively handfed.
- Liaise with inspection and legal office for arrest and prosecution
Security Officer Job Qualifications
- Minimum KCSE Certificate Grade C Plain or Division III
- Must have served in the Kenya Police Service or Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) at the rank of Inspector of Poke or Major respectively
- Possession of Diploma in Criminology or Forensic Studies from a recognized institution is desirable.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a similar position in a busy organization or as Senior Officer in any security firm.
go to method of application »
To assist the legal Officer in attending to legal matters fleeting the Company in an efficient and effective manner.
Duties for the Legal Assistant Job
- Keep records of legal matters
- Assist the Legal Officer in preparing for court proceedings
- Investigate the facts of cases and ensure that all relevant information is considered;
- Identify appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other materials for assigned cases;
- Draft simple/general contracts and agreements;
- Verify Fee Notes;
- Fix and follow up of data at the Court’s Registry; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Legal Officer.
Legal Assistant Job Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in laws (LLB)
- Those with Diploma in law from a reputable institution accredited by the Council for Legal Education (CLE) or
- possession of a Certified Public Secretaries (CPS – K) qualifications will have an added advantage;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a busy and reputable law firm or organization;
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications;
go to method of application »
To be accountable for delivering targeted performance for the company, by way of direct support, review and supervision of allocated team in driving debt collection from customers, growing customer base and reviewing creditworthiness of customers with the goal of minimizing credit risk
Key Duties for the Credit Controller Job
- Drive debt collection from the company’s customers
- Facilitate recording of received payments for water and advise Accountant for appropriate allocation
- Prepare monthly billing and credit performance reports
- Review and monitor the Credit Control’s section performance on monthly basis or as regularly as maybe needed for performance to remain on track
- Offer necessary guidance and support to debt Collection Teams to complement efforts towards meeting collection targets
- Liaise as needed with contracted debt collectors and offer required guidance and monitoring their performance as per the Terms of Reference (ToR)
- Monitor non-performing accounts and where necessary liaise with Legal Section for escalation aimed at recovering unpaid debts.
- Monitor a6 accounts to mitigate against debt roll over into longer debt categories, and ensure efforts are put to retain all debt under 90 – day period.
- Enforce credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards
- Proactively drive improvements in business processes and procedures such as invoicing, follow up, and resolution of disputed customer bills
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of budgets and incentives related to debt management
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the General Manager – Finance.
Credit Controller Job Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or any related business field
- Must have CPA(K) qualification
- Possession of a Professional Diploma course in Credit Management (Certified Credit Professional) is desirable
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in credit management, debt collection, and business risk management preferably gained from the service industry
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above specifications and have the drive to join a highly motivated work team, should submit their applications and CV including a reliable telephone and e-mail contact of self and at least three (3) referees, so as to reach us on or before Tuesday 25th July. 2017 addressed to:
The Managing Director Mombasa Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited Mikindani Street off Nkrumah Road P.O Box 1100-40100 Mombasa
Email Address: email@example.com