Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
Posted on: 24 July, 2017
Deadline: 28 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Ensure adherence to set school teaching and curriculum completions well as observe highest level of operating standards and ensure the school benchmarks against the best in region schools.
Head Teacher Job Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to and implementation of recommendations from the Ministry of Education;
- Ensure syllabus for all lower classes is covered.
- Manages and ensures the pre-school teachers meet their set performance target;
- Conducts objective quarterly performance appraisals for all direct reports and guided by the school’s performance policy;
- Attends to parents and school guests and attends to all the queries or concerns they might have to the extent of his/her role.
- Tasked with ensuring proper discipline is enforced in pre-school and ensuring it is being carried our as per school policy
- Manage and ensure proper delivery of duties by the support staff
- Be conversant with current early childhood theory and practices and have the ability to communicate this knowledge, deliver high quality early childhood education & model appropriate and teaching strategies and articulate their teaching philosophy and the theories on which it is based.
- Demonstrate a high level of quality interaction with children and the programmes demonstrate a genuine understanding of children as competent and confident learners.
- Work and communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and caregivers and their children. Demonstrate a range of appropriate communication skills to develop a professional working relationship with teachers, parents and caregivers and children.
- Steps in for the administrator in case of absence
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical mental and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music and storytelling.
Requirements for the Head Teacher Job
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Highly organized, punctual and responsible
- Excellent computer skills
- Leadership skills
- Head teacher Jobs Qualifications
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development advantage.
- At least 3 years professional experience as a qualified Head teacher.
- First Aid knowledge
- Computer literacy
go to method of application »
Food Service Distributor Sales Rep Job Responsibilities
- Contacts existing and potential customers to make sales calls and service needs.
- Sets up product pricing and arranges customer pricing agreements with the distributor.
- Maintains promotional calendars and forecasting on promotional sales.
- Advises customers regarding food service processes and procedures.
- Gives recommendations about products and services based on customer needs.
- Assists customers with orders and the ordering process.
- Develops, implements and coordinates food service programs in conjunction with customers and food service management.
- Analyzes processes and programs for effectiveness and makes recommendations regarding changes in programs and processes, tailoring options based on customer and company needs.
Requirements for the Food Service Distributor Sales Rep Job
- College diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Logistics, or Business
- Administration will give an added advantage.
- Valid and unexpired Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in food service operations and sales.
- Fundamental awareness of sales approaches, techniques and psychology.
- Exceptional knowledge of products and services offered in food service environment.
- Base understanding of distribution inbound and outbound supply chain concepts.
- Knowledge of progressive product ordering systems and applications.
- Conscious of inventory management principles and practices.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good awareness of marketing, branding, and upselling techniques.
- Exceptional verbal communication and persuasion ability.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Basic keyboard skills as well as an understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Discernment in customer needs with a capacity to connect with customers and motivate participation in sales and programs.
- Desire to resolve problems effectively in the interest of all parties.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “head teacher” on the subject line by 28th July 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Risk Analyst for the Health Financing Programme in Kenya at Options Consultancy Services
- Senior Economic Policy Advisor at DAI Kenya
- Sales Manager at CA Global Africa
- Director of Evaluation at Kantar Public Africa
- Managerial Role at Energy 4 Impact
- Latest Jobs at People Foco
- Latest Recruitment at Janta Kenya
- Stakeholder Engagement Specialist at Tetra Tech