If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
For more than a decade, BroadReach
has partnered with governments, multinational health organisations, donors and private sector companies in more than 20 countries to improve the health and wellbeing of underserved populations.
Provide financial and administration oversight for all aspects of the RAD project in accordance with USAID regulations. Responsible for budget forecasting, expenditure tracking, and financial analysis, as well as grant and contract management. Manages, administers, and directs the control of the budget, security policy, and administrative and human resources functions. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control and key administrative decisions, in concert with role on the senior management team. Selects, develop, and evaluate financial and operations management personnel to ensure the efficient and collaborative project support operations.
- Oversee all finance, human resources, IT, procurement, logistics and administrative aspects of the Program
- Ensure that project resources are budgeted, disbursed, monitored and reported according to USAID and BROADREACH guidelines.
- Ensure that the project operates efficiently, using resources effectively and within the budget of the program
- Monitor and maintain all financial computer systems and related software
- Carry out budget forecasting, expenditure tracking, and financial analysis, as well as grant and contract management
- Provide regular and timely financial reports
- Provide leadership and technical guidance for compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP).
Education and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with accounting major
- CA or ACCA or CPA
- Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 8 years of extensive experience in managing accounting and finance activities relevant to the needs of Donor Funded programs of which 5 years’ operating at a senior management level with direct supervision of professional and support staff including evaluation of performance and deliverables, staff development, succession planning and exit management
- Experience in the implementation of financial controls and compliance to audit requirements.
- Experience in strategic, operational and tactical planning
- Experience in delivering presentations and reports for an executive audience and donor audience
- Experience and familiarity with FINovation, or a similar accounting program
Technical Knowledge and Skill Required:
- Process-oriented and possess management skills.
- Ability to take and implementing decisions which apply to staff with no direct reporting line.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills so that non-finance staff understand the budget and expenditures and can link the implementation of their technical work to finance and ensure that the project remains within the budget.
- Strong team-player skills and the ability to ensure that policies are carried out across multiple countries
- Deep knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
- Ability to translate strategy into implementation plans
- Analytical skills with the ability to articulate the size and context of a problem
- Problem solving with the ability to identify the solution(s) to identified problems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BroadReach career website on www.linkedin.com to apply