If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
’s Pay-As-You-Go solution enables businesses to extend flexible solar payment plans to the billion individuals without access to grid electricity. Our platform allows manufacturers and distributors of off-grid energy products to expand their customer base and access data–driven market insights. Angaza’s partners can launch their Pay-As-You-Go program today without the investment of building and operating the necessary technology. Through a licensing model, Angaza offers a complete Pay-As-You-Go platform that redefines how off-grid energy products are purchased, financed, and monitored in emerging markets. This presents an opportunity for over one billion people to purchase solar products for less than they currently spend on inferior energy options like burning kerosene. Angaza’s Pay-As-You-Go technology is suitable for a variety of products ranging from 1/2-watt solar study lights to 200+ watt solar home systems, as well as electronic clean cookstoves, micro-grid meters, and solar water pumps. Angaza's Pay-As-You-Go technology is used by manufacturers and distributors in 15 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, and Latin America. For more on Angaza, please visit www.angaza.com!
Description Of Role
We are recruiting a Technical Customer Support Specialist to join our Nairobi team and lead technical support efforts for our global distribution network. This is an exciting opportunity to hold a key role in a rapidly growing company, as we scale our presence throughout Africa, South Asia, and Latin America.
The chosen candidate will be the first line of support for any technical challenges impacting our rapidly growing group of distribution partners. S/he will also develop internal processes to improve how Angaza provides technical assistance, and lead in-house testing and product QA/QC. The position will report directly to the Director of East Africa Operations.
Technical Customer Support Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Become an expert in Angaza’s platform functionality
- Provide front-line technical support by answering questions about product behavior, guiding detailed in-field troubleshooting, and assisting account managers with technical training
- Support development and refinement of product training materials
- Lead in-house technical testing for new country and product launches
- Establish internal KPIs that measure effectiveness in rapid resolution of trouble- tickets
- Manage Angaza’s internal ticketing systems
Requirements for the Technical Customer Support Specialist Job
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in the technology sector
- Experience working with a SaaS platform and Android applications
- Experience providing technical support
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written communication skills and organizational skills
- Multilingual applicants a plus
Method of Application
Send your résumé and a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Angaza Technical Customer Support Specialist Position”.
Note that applicants must send a personalized cover letter and salary expectations to be considered. Due to application volume, we will only be able to follow up with the most promising candidates.
We plan to fill this position quickly, with a start date in October.