Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- A degree in a relevant field and 2 to 4 years work experience.
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
go to method of application »
Client Success Team Internship Responsibilities
- Working with the Duma Works software to match job candidates into job openings that fit their background and qualifications
- Creating pre-screening tests to ensure candidates possess the right skills for the job (if you love puzzles, this is perfect for you)
- Screening job candidates to see if they are the perfect fit for the job
Qualifications for the Client Success Team Internship
- Background in HR/Recruiting/Psychology appreciated
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn
- Sense of humor
- Basic travel/food stipend (plus free delicious lunch at the Duma Works office!)
- The opportunity to learn a ton and collaborate with an incredible team
- Office located in the scenic Adams Arcade
- The great opportunity to turn this internship into a full time job!
Method of Application
Deadline for applications: 15th Aug 2017.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
As the subject line of your email, write “2017” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2017, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an email/SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.