If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- A degree in a relevant field and 2 to 4 years work experience.
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
go to method of application »
Client Success Team Internship Responsibilities
- Working with the Duma Works software to match job candidates into job openings that fit their background and qualifications
- Creating pre-screening tests to ensure candidates possess the right skills for the job (if you love puzzles, this is perfect for you)
- Screening job candidates to see if they are the perfect fit for the job
Qualifications for the Client Success Team Internship
- Background in HR/Recruiting/Psychology appreciated
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn
- Sense of humor
- Basic travel/food stipend (plus free delicious lunch at the Duma Works office!)
- The opportunity to learn a ton and collaborate with an incredible team
- Office located in the scenic Adams Arcade
- The great opportunity to turn this internship into a full time job!
Method of Application
Deadline for applications: 15th Aug 2017.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
As the subject line of your email, write “2017” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2017, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an email/SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.