NFT is a HR Management Agency whose solutions include; Executive Search (www.nftexecutivesearch.com), Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Solutions, Payroll and Benefits management, Call centre and Contact Centre solutions, Human resource management solutions, Learning and Personal development, Team building solutions, International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Career development programmes.
Human Resources Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions,
- Performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and
- Implement innovative strategies for timely acquisition of talent to support service delivery
- Hiring staff – advertising and interviewing.
- In collaboration with the Managers ensure new employees are properly inducted for smooth on boarding into the organization.
- Deploy performance management and follow through on performance outcomes.
- Develop, implement and update human resource policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage the monthly payroll and ensure accurate and timely processing of the same.
- Keeping employee records.
- Providing staff training and development.
- Working with other managers to plan future staff needs.
- Dealing with complaints and discipline procedures.
- Promoting equality, Employee relations, safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Arranging staff services such as welfare and counseling.
- Manage benefits and compensation including medical, insurance and pension.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to implement innovative retention strategies.
- Monitor and ensure statutory compliance of all applicable Labour Laws and other
- Regulatory requirements.
• Degree in Human Resources/Business Related from a recognized University and above.
• Professional Qualification in Human Resources e.g. Higher National Diploma.
• Over 3 years’ experience in a similar role in main stream HR.
• Membership with the HR Professional Body in Kenya (IHRM).
• Proficiency in Human Resource Management Information Systems.
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
Electrical Technician Job Responsibilities
- Ensure standard operating procedures are dully adhered to at all operations.
- Ensure to tag all machines under maintenance and un-tag them for operation.
- Timely fault diagnosis to minimize on critical down time.
- Read, interpret and actualize electrical diagram on MCCs.
- Control circuit installations for AC voltages up to 415Vac.
- Motor installations, trial and testing in accordance with stipulated operating standards
- Lighting installations indoors and outdoors and servicing of the same
- Data collection on electrical equipment for the purpose of condition monitoring,
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.