If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Internet Solutions is a South African company which was founded in 1993. It is an Internet Protocol communications service provider on the African continent which is 100 percent owned by Dimension Data
Reporting directly to the Internal Audit Committee of the Board with a dotted line to the Group Managing Director, the Internal Auditor will ensure successful implementation of all Internal Audit processes and systems by leading, directing, organizing and planning all Internal Audit functional activities in line with overall business strategy to achieve business objectives
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish policies for auditing department and direct its technical and administrative functions by implementing the international internal auditing standards as well as the international code of conducts to ensure proper direction of the department.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive audit program for evaluating management controls over all Group’s activities, giving weight to loss/risk exposure by assessing the auditee’s risks and develop proper planning to properly evaluate the audile internal control system.
- Review existing systems, procedures and records for their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives in light of the comprehensive audit program.
- Recommend improvement of management controls designed to safeguard company resources, promote efficient operation, increase fiscal and reporting integrity and ensure compliance with established Group policies
- Properly report all findings revealed from audit work and related recommendations to ensure that corrective action will be properly implemented
- Coordinate the overall auditing program with the Group’s public external auditors through sharing of the internal audit reports with them to ensure proper communication of all internal audit findings
- Coordinate the identification of the key enterprise risks, risk mitigations , regularly review the implementation of the mitigations actions and update the board on the status of the same at least twice a year
- Lead in the revenue assurance audit to ensure company receives adequate value for services rendered and that any avenues for revenue leakages are promptly sealed.
- Coordinate the controls self-assessment at least once a year. Identify key areas of non-compliance and follow up the implementation of remedial actions. Report to the board every quarter on the progress thereof
Education, Skills and Experience:
- A Graduate of business finance, or economics with ACCA, CPA, CISA, FCPA qualifications
- Must be registered with ICPAK, ISACA
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience as senior auditor in a busy medium to large organization. Specific experience in assessing the adequacy, fit for purposes and effective internal controls of a highly computerized system i.e. auditing through the computer
- Excellent communication, probing, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented and with a high level of accuracy
- Sound judgment and proficiency in technology tools and systems, computer literacy with spreadsheets and word processing.
- Experience with auditing ERP systems and fraud investigation and detections.
- Some experience in international financial reporting Standards and local tax law as well as Communication authority, anti competition authority E and CMA requirements
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Drive, energy and results oriented and very independent and assertive person
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Track record of success and value addition
- Policies, procedure, structure oriented person
- Independent, hands-on, enthusiastic and ability to take initiative and challenges
- Strong moral and ethical foundation to disclose potentially illegal.
- Strong analytical skills
go to method of application »
Ensure net profitability and growth of the branch on a quarterly, half year and annual basis.
Address any Escalated concerns raised by clients in the region and sort them out in the shortest time possible
Oversee all marketing and branding exercise for the brand in the region
To oversee, provide leadership and guidance, and handle any HR issue /concerns raised by the team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure that sales Executives, CREs and dealers are within their monthly-expected targets.
Ensure that the net profitability of the branch is maintained on a monthly basis
Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the performance of the branch
The incumbent should be able to visit all platinum clients and 50% of gold clients per quarter
Oversee that network uptime is optimally maintained across the board (B.S.s & local loops)
Oversee & ensure client issues are sorted out in the shortest time possible.
Address all escalated client issues brought up by clients in the region.
Coordinate with marketing team in HQ on promotional events and products
Work with HQ on the regions annual marketing budget & monitor its adherence
Organize and manage all logistical planning issues for successful execution of Company events
Ensure that the brand image is well maintained in the region
Responsible for recruiting, performance management and motivation of the entire team.
Establish training needs for the team and work with HR to ensure they are implemented.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in Business Administration or related discipline-sales management
- Proficiency in Microsoft word,excel,powerpoint and Visio
- Very Strong relationship building skills.
- Results driven with a passion for satisfying customers’ needs.
- Ability to multi task and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- More than 7 years strong sales experience 2 of which must be in a Managerial capacity.
- Sales and marketing background , with preferably training in the same field
- Must have experience in managing personnel and possess team leadership skills, be results-oriented, mature and have excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your application letter, CV and relevant testimonials to The Human Resources Manager through email@example.com quoting the job reference number.
To be received not later than close of business 18th August 2017.