If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NFT is a HR Management Agency whose solutions include; Executive Search (www.nftexecutivesearch.com), Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Solutions, Payroll and Benefits management, Call centre and Contact Centre solutions, Human resource management solutions, Learning and Personal development, Team building solutions, International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Career development programmes.
Our Client a leading brand in real estate development, finance and investments; is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, team player, to lead the development their real estate projects. Working with the management team the development director will manage the projects all the way from concept development, construction to exit.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan.
- Oversee feasibility studies, including market research and surveys to ensure that contemplated developments are responsive to the prevailing economic, social and demographic trends; and to identify non obvious development opportunities;
- Coordinate the creation of compelling development concepts;
- Develop and critique business cases for projects to ensure that developments are financially viable and can attract requisite funding;
- Develop permitting strategy and secure permits and requisite statutory approvals in coordination with municipal officials, legal counsel and architects;
- Manage the tendering process and assembling of development team, including architects, contractors, engineers, and development consultants; negotiate contracts and coordinate development team throughout the development process. The Senior Development Manager shall therefore be responsible to manage the development team for efficiency and maximum results;
- Guide teams through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff;
- Select and implement appropriate construction management approach on project-specific basis; therefore, manage and oversee the approach selected;
- Develop and maintain Master Project Schedules;
- Monitor project progress including schedule and budget variance; manage team to deliver project on budget and schedule;
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations;
- Coordinating every phase of development and any additional project management activities as required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- 10 years’ experience in real estate development including several years of experience in large developments / projects;
- A Bachelor’s degree (second class honors – upper division) with a minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Experience in managing real estate development projects, preferably with global markets experience;
- Experience must include demonstrable knowledge of real estate valuation techniques, project finance, development project cash flow modeling, public approvals and permitting/entitlement process;
- Experience managing contractors and architects through design and construction;
- Track record of managing projects to budget and schedule;
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts;
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate financial analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing;
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community;
- Ability to organize work, work independently, problem solve, and be persistent;
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humor is desired;
- Strong problem solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency;
- Ability to lead a team and work within a team in a fast paced environment.
Our Client is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Sales and Marketing Manager for the Cytonn Towers, a mixed-use development that will be located in Kilimani Nairobi. The Tri- Tower development shall comprise of Grade A offices, High End Apartment both serviced and unserviced, a hotel and retail space.
The successful candidate shall be in charge of positioning the product in the right segment of the market and identifying the right exit strategy either through leasing or selling.
- Generate and implement the marketing strategy while advising the right exit route either sales or leasing.
- The sales manager will be tasked with identifying the emerging market shifts while being fully aware of new products coming to the market.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance targets accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Lead in content development for publications such as press releases, media engagements as well as represent Cytonn Towers.
- Constant review of the product performance to ensure the project is well priced.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- KCSE grade B+ and above.
- A second class upper division bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience in real estate and financial products.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgement and tact.
- Strong communication skills and ability to identify prospective clients.
- Great listening skills and client focus to sort out issues.
- Ability to confidently explain and sell financial products and real-estate.
- Strong analytical skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.