Wealthsmith is your strategic investment partner. Our mission is to create wealth through selling prime land for homes, farming, development and investment purposes. One of the unique features we offer is convenience. We have done due diligence, therefore the properties we offer have ready titles, are serviced with roads, water, electricity, have a fence all round and access to public amenities. What’s more, we have the most affordable rates with friendly and flexible financing options.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyses data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
go to method of application »
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information required.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- 2 years’ work experience.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
go to method of application »
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Previous experience in a sales role for another company.
- Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.