After Sales Specialist at SunCulture Kenya Ltd.
Posted on: 8 January, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at SunCulture Kenya Ltd
SunCulture's mission is to make smallholder farming households more productive. Through passion for agriculture and technology, it has developed a solution that combines affordable solar water pumping and customized irrigation systems, bundled with ongoing support and financing. SunCulture is taking an active part in improving not only the lives of farmers, but also the environment by reducing CO2 emissions and water usage.
This is a highly rewarding role for a technically oriented professional eager to provide after sales customer support. If you are a data driven problem solver excited to build systems and improve Sunculture’s operational post sale support structure then this will be a perfect fit role. This role will quickly evolve into a leadership role offering a successful candidate a seat at the leadership table and an opportunity to influence company decisions, that will lead Sunculture towards their goal of making their mark upon the lives of farmers.
- Communicate directly with Sunculture customers, providing technical inbound after sales support on product installation, maintenance or operational issues.
- Manage data logging to track customer issues and facilitate swift resolution collaboratively with internal departments.
- Collect, track, analyse, interpret & report on data findings to push for data-driven decision making & action.
- Manage decentralized personnel by working closely with these teams to onboard, train, mentor and provide support.
- Create procedural documentation for the customer support team eg: telephone scripts, FAQs etc
- Identify systemic product issues and leverage team expertise and problem solving tools to discover the root cause thereafter managing and implementing permanent solutions.
- Initiate systems building and process improvement efforts to support scaling and increase cost efficiency.
- Ensuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) is high through the delivery of top notch service - no issues are unresolved, timely after sales support.
- A day in the Life
- Follow up on customer issues to improve customer experience by understanding queries and offering practical solutions.
- Report weekly and monthly on end user ticket activity and trends to the leadership teams.
- Drive cross-functional teamwork to resolve customer tickets in a timely fashion.
- Serve as technology liaison for off-site teams (Field sales agents)
- Collaborate within a hard-working and familial work environment.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum (ideally in a technical or engineering discipline)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of prior management/leadership experience in a similar position - managing decentralized teams and remote clients.
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills. Shift between technical to non-technical language when handling teams & clients
- Great customer service skills capable of resolving customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- A resourceful problem solver capable of ensuring customer incidents and requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
- A strong team manager with great people skills; able to build relationships with a focus of team winning.
- Strong analytical skills with strategic abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated and have a demonstrated ability to follow tasks through completion.
- Must be able to develop trust, respect, and confidence of coworkers and managers.
- Target focused Individual capable of meeting and exceeding after sales performance based goals.
- Advanced computer knowledge & skills including Microsoft Office and proficiency in data logging programs that utilize ticketing tracking systems.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SunCulture Kenya Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SunCulture Kenya LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Oppotunities at Monsanto
- Accountant at Valentine Growers
- Animal Nutrition Sales Representative at Soy Afric
- Business Architect at Monsanto