If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a woman - owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Our client is a social enterprise company whose mission is to enhance access to affordable, quality books for children in low-income countries. They are seeking an Office and Project Manager to join their Nairobi team
Our client is looking for an office and project manager with experience in and affection for development cooperation. Experience in the book value chain or International education is preferred.
The manager will be responsible for management of the team in Kenya, project management of various reading projects across the world, research and innovations in the company’s products and services, and client reporting on university level.
- Proposal development
- Internal and external communication
- Monitoring the quality, timeliness, cost-efficiency and progress of the technical assistance provided to the client
- Reporting to HQ and the client, including country assessments, trip reports and other deliverables
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in project management
- University degree with experience in research and reporting
- Work experience in the book value chain, a publishing company or a NGO is preferred.
- Excellent mastery of English
- French mastery is a preferred
- Management of intercultural teams with enthusiasm and passion, which
- motivates your team to achieve its objectives
- Hands-on approach, willingness to learn
- Results-oriented and meticulous planning
- Willingness and availability to travel to other countries
- Disciplined, takes initiative
- Excellent communication skills
go to method of application »
Our client is a multi-unit and multi-product conglomerate with brand leadership in the field of footwear manufacturing and exports. They are seeking sales executive for their Nairobi Branch.
- Market company products
- The candidate would be required to contact bulk importers of leather and non leather footwear and leather accessories
- The candidate will be required to visit distributors of these goods.
- The candidate will be required to meet/contact big retail chains
- He/she has to travel extensively in the country for marketing the products.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- 3-5 years experience in marketing leather footwear
- Ability to converse and write in English
- A bachelor’s degree in sales will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Our client a leading steel fabrication firm that specializes in the Design, Fabrication and Erection of all types of structural steel works. They are seeking a Structural Engineer to join their Nairobi team
- preparing reports, designs and drawings in structural steel work
- making calculations about loads and stresses
- selecting appropriate construction materials
- providing technical advice
- liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- administering contracts
- managing projects
- inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
- Bsc. Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- 14 years experience and knowledge in steel fabrication.
- Has experience at a senior level in the management and execution of structural steel related projects.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 31st January 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Email: email@example.com