If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PRC aims to be Kenya’s best company in Real-estate harnessing genuine affordable property. The company is built on an integrated structure including 3 branches that combines affordable property & teams to best meet our client needs. PRC is also known for our strong balance sheet, a long-tenured and well-respected senior management team, and our innovative spirit, as reflected in a 5 + year history of successful retail real estate development &management. Employment at PRC is considered the pinnacle of a career by real estate professionals due to our leadership position in the industry.
The holder of this position shall be in charge of establishing and implement marketing strategies on public relations, corporate image, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of creating cost effective marketing and public relations strategy to position the brand and develop new and profitable customer relationships
- Responsible for developing a promotional strategy and steering its implementation to generate quality leads for all sales segments.
- He/she shall prepare and manage the marketing and PR budget.
- Working with the graphic designer to design, execute and monitor all online campaigns.
- Developing and optimising online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
- Establish the calendar of events for corporate and other event organizers
- Developing and managing content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- He/ She shall be in charge of organizing for activations in various shopping malls, corporate events, churches etc.
- Prepare for materials needed and as well as logistics for events to create awareness
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, effectiveness of all advertising and promotional campaigns and make recommendations for future.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis
- Execute customer focused brand campaigns working together with the customer service and sales departments.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Qualification and competences
- Minimum of a degree in Marketing or business related field
- At least four years’ experience in a managerial position
- Experience in Public Relations and event management
- Proven experience in online marketing
- At least 2 years working experience in social media management, design and communication.
- Experience in market research and data analysis
- Ability to communicate well with people of all levels
- Added advantage to those experienced in property sales and marketing
- Experience working in a marketing agency is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Property Reality Company (PRC) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply