Prestine HR-Engine Ltd : We are experts in Recruitment, Employee contract management, HR compliance walk-through and implementation, HR legal advisory, Payroll processing, HR Auditing, Training,Taxation and Finance, OSHA compliance. We exist to effectively and efficiently enable companies in Africa meet their business needs by easing their valuable all round Human Resource.
Our client, a multinational and a leader in building and Management of Telecom Infrastructures is seeking to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer
- Leading the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plans.
- Responsible for a profit center, makes the appropriate management decisions and guarantees the achievement of qualitative, quantitative, organizational and financial objectives in relation with regional and local support functions,
- Ensures the commercial development through the diversification of Business Lines and clients, with a view to develop and recover the turnover and profitability of his/her profit center,
Job duties & Resposibilities
- Responsible for the proper deployment of Group policies within its territory in relation with the Regional Managing Director
- Ensure compliance with all Group policies applicable (eg: Commercial, Finance, IT, Quality, CSR - EHS, Procurement, Legal, Communication, etc.).
- Responsible for a profitcenter, takes the appropriate management decisions and guarantees the achievement of the qualitative, quantitative, organizational and financial objectives related to regional and local support functions
- In close collaboration with the regional financial team and regional CAFO, propose and define the annual and revised budgets of the profit center under his/her responsibility, respecting the calendar and the support defined by the Group,
- After validation of the Regional Managing Director, decline the annual operational and financial objectives to its n-1,
- Define and implement all actions necessary to achieve the defined objectives.
- Ensure the commercial development through the diversification of Business Lines and clients, with a view to develop and recover the turnover and profitability of the profit center
- In close collaboration with his/her manager and Technical and Sales Support, manage the deployment of the Group's activities and ensure the diversification of the customer segment and business lines in order to ensure the long-term commercial :
- Lead the commercial policy using the support provided by the Group Support,
- Develop the commercial action plan,
- Develop partnerships with clients (institutional, public and private),
- Respond to calls to tenders while optimizing the profitability and working capital of all markets.
- Validate, sign commercial contracts and ensure their implementation. Ensure compliance with contractual clauses and ensure after-sales follow-up and any litigation,
- Ensure the billing as soon as possible as well as the recovery of receivables at maturity,
- Take all appropriate measures to reduce outstanding payments,
- In a continuous improvement, communicate permanently with his/her manager, on new clients’ needs identified within the geographical area under his/her responsibility in order to improve and (re)define the orientations and developments of the products and services offering.
- Define the operational structure, manage teams and ensure the right level of skills
- Direct the subsidiary ensuring:
- Compliance with Group policies and local regulations,
- Implementation of operational and qualitative procedures, from deployment to maintenance of client infrastructures (in collaboration with Technical Group Support),
- The quantitative and qualitative adequacy between material means and human resources, in short and medium term,
- Achievement of financial objectives: turnover, Ebita, unpaid, working capital, etc.
- Fluency in English and/or French.
- Knowledge of telecommunications sector : products and services,
- Significant experience in team management,
- Strong interpersonal and business skills,
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical area offer: markets, technical nature of products, target prospects, local economy,
- Mastery of operating accounts,
- Skills in overall management of activities: management, economics, human resources.
- Knowledge of standards and regulations of security and quality (working conditions, environmental standards, fire safety…),
- Oversee and provide guidance on link delivery process from start to finish (RFQ to ATP)
- Successful service delivery – manage service delivery SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor overall performance of services and timelines to deliver
- Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen. Building, maintaining and analysing service reports to address any possible delays before it occurs.
- Distribute service reports weekly to key internal personal and clients and raise any potential issues
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Communicating across organisational boundaries – from project managers through to executives.
- Following up, escalating and taking action if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Propose any amendments to improve processes
- Develop and implement processes with client to ensure effective information flow to speed up delivery timelines.
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.