If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Centum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven, creative, and dependable marketing intern to join our team. In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing team to develop and/or execute various stages of Centum group’s marketing campaigns. Your work will entail the following.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature. Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Content development and social media co-management of Centum’s social media pages, including the development of new social media campaigns
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Developing marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.)
- Create and maintain tracking reports for marketing campaigns
- Assisting the marketing team with various marketing projects
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related degree courses such as Public Relations and Communication
- Creative and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and communication skills
- Strong administration and organization skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Centum career website on www.centum.co.ke to apply