If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Virtual HR - Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office: Sales Consultant – Fleet & Lease
Reporting to the Manager, Fleet & Dealer Sales the Sales Consultant will be responsible for the achievement of fleet sales targets to ensure the fleet sales department achieves the set targets.
- Conducting regular field visits to prospect and generate sales
- Preparing quotations to ensure customer requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from showroom, field activity and promotions to enhance the achievement of sales targets
- Updating customers on the sales order progress to manage customer expectations for minimal customer complaints
- Ensuring that all invoices and other payment documents are processed within the agreed timelines
- Responding and resolving customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Preparing accurate reports on prospects to assist in market planning and penetration
- Participating in promotional activities to market company’s products and services
- Coordinating customer training to increase customer service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant field
- 3 years’ working experience in the automotive industry in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy
- Driving Skills
- Product knowledge i.e. vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 20th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “SALES CONSULTANT – FLEET & LEASE”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.