If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Shortlist is a recruitment technology startup based in Mumbai & Nairobi. We aim to help companies source and screen mid-level talent, using technology, data science, and skill based assessments. We offer both technology products and recruitment services to help growing businesses build great teams.
Our assessments are designed to evaluate how well candidates apply their knowledge and skills to get tasks done. The questions are customized, scientific, and unbiased. This unique approach to screening talent is a major part of the company IP and you will be its creator and custodian.
What’s on offer?
- Come help us influence how hiring decisions are made by shifting the focus from pedigree to potential.
- Be a core part of the growing assessment and product teams that are integral to Shortlists unique value proposition.
- Influence the Shortlist voice that candidates experience by writing fun, challenging, and engaging questions.
- Earn a highly competitive salary based on your experience.
- Write questions to assess a variety of subjects such as conducting market research, finance, coding in Java, and several others.
- Be smart, resourceful, and diligent enough to put together challenging questions on subjects you are not familiar with.
- Drive assessment development into new priority areas with content that measures select psychometric variables, culture fit, and other areas of priority in assessment candidate/employer match.
- Respond to internal team requests from our 10+ recruiters in Mumbai and Nairobi on which questions to use for particular roles.
- Review quantitative data to determine how well questions are performing.
- Identify gaps in assessment content and execute on a plan to fill them.
Does this sound like you?
- You write well.
- You notice patterns in data.
- You can quickly get comfortable with a variety of subjects from finance to social media to electrical engineering to coding in Java.
- Your hair stands on end when you find a typo.
- You have experience as an assessment writer / instructional designer /academic content writer (but if you were that geeky kid in school who copyedited the test while effortlessly selecting the correct answer that may work too.)
More about the company
We take our company culture seriously, and you should embody our values and be committed to nurturing them in others:
- Own it: Own yourself and your work. No excuses. Don’t wait, see the needful and do it. Generate discipline. Drive for results.
- Act with intention: Do the work to get clear. Buck convention. Big goals start with small steps; step with purpose.
- Find the adventure: Changing the world should be fun. Inject romance into the everyday. Be bold. Dream loud. Swashbuckle.
- Be a whole person: We’re more than our work. Seek balance and health. Learn from differences. Unlock your potential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shortlist Professionals career website on www.shortlist.net to apply