Technical Commercial Manager at Summit Recruitment & Search
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Summit Recruitment and search
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Summit Recruitment & Search - Our client, a well-established ISO Certified Infrastructure and Marine Engineering Company offering solutions in mechanical & civil engineering is looking to recruit a Technical Commercial Manager.
The successfully candidate MUST be willing to relocate to Mombasa Kenya with frequent travel across the country. He/she MUST have a strong background in direct business development and sales to industries & manufacturing plants.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Come up with annual work plan, targets, budget & budget implementation for the business.
- Responsible for new business relations.
- Identify short term & long-term clients and relations across the country.
- Improve sales techniques and meetings by all business development staff.
- Improve client communication and customer experience.
- Setting up and implementation of business targets, business development & driving sales.
- Product idea development based on client needs.
- Create business focus and have the ability to follow the money.
- Supervise, steer, develop & maintain customer contact & experience.
- Report directly to Managing Director on business development progress.
- Setting concept of account management and roll out overall training of staff in relations to clients.
- Spearhead market intelligence.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have proven experience selling directly to industries & manufacturing plant.
- Must be a natural sales person with ability to build relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have a track recording in achieving and surpassing sales targets.
- Must be Tech savvy and able to work in an agile environment.
- Must be HANDS-ON.
- A natural leader with an ability to empower teams.
- Must be familiar with consultative sales approach.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Summit Recruitment and searchSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Mobius Motors
- Motor Mechanic at Mehta Electricals
- Job Vacancy at KONE Corporation
- Project Accountant at Atkins
- Engineers at Atkins
- Engineers at Aarvee Associates Architects Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd