Public Relations Manager at AMSOL
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 15 June, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AMSOL - A local medium-sized PR agency is looking for a PR Manager to manage all elements of its operations. The holder of this position will report to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for the following roles, among others:
- Manage and grow the existing client portfolio, consisting of some leading and demanding corporate organizations in the country
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the agency, including mentoring, giving guidance, motivating and managing a team of client service executives, business development personnel, administration, as well as creative/design teams.
- Identify existing business opportunities both from within the existing clients as well as scouting for new clients
- Manage and maintain satisfactory relations with senior managers from the existing and prospective client portfolios
- This position calls for an all-rounded candidate, and shall be sorely responsible for all the operations of the agency
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in PR, corporate communications and Events management. Experience in an advertising agency at a senior level would be a definite advantage
- A degree in Public Relations or Communication or Journalism.
- A relevant Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (attach certificate)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of national and regional media relations; ability to build relationships in new sectors and verticals
- Experience in creating and managing key marketing initiatives
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders at senior level
- Demonstrated confidence with agency and client teams
- Aptitude to work independently, manage and motivate teams
- Ability to identifying business opportunities in order to grow profitability of the agency.
Method of Application
Application to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on Friday 15th June 2018.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)Similar Jobs
- Sales Coordinator at Nation Media Group PLC
- Job Opportunities at Switch TV
- Graphic designer at Trio Digital
- General Manager at JUSTPALM.com
- Radio Broadcast Assistant at Family Media
- Senior Journalist at BBC
- Legal Officer at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC)
- Marketing Executive at BBC World Service