Job Vacancies at People Foco
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People FOCO
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
People FOCO is a Private owned organization whose concentration is assisting SME’s in managing their human resource needs.
We believe in having the right person placed in the right job, in the right environment and with the knowledge of what is expected of them.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function
- Shortlist and conduct interviews for various open positions
- Participate in payroll processing by providing relevant data
- Manage staff attendance and compute leaves (Annual, Maternity, Paternity etc)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Coordinate HR meeting and take minutes
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience as the Human Resources Officer
- Sound understanding of Kenyan Labor laws
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage a team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be a member of IHRM
go to method of application »
- To create a demand for Professional power tools and related accessories by providing effective job-site solutions to customers (end-users).
- To manage key accounts (end-users) and ensure enquiries generated are converted into orders by working with sales teams and distribution.
- To conduct market research on new products and communicate the ‘voice of the customer’ back to Marketing/ product management teams.
- To build a strategy to cover, penetrate, acquire and protect the business for Industrial product group in the target market.
- To increase brand share with the customer (end-user).
- Key account (end-user) planning – regular visits, build relationship and confidence with the end-user.
- Identify needs of the end-user, propose and expedite the solution
- Continuously update product knowledge and build competence in proposing effective solutions via demonstrations for end-user applications highlighting features benefits and advantages.
- Ensure the marketing objectives are met by focusing on categories that increase brand share.
- Product and safety training to end-user to support customers in driving higher productivity by correct usage of tools & accessories.
- New product launches to the end-user.
- Retention of Accounts (End-users)
- Liaise with sales teams and dealers to ensure quotations and orders are expedited efficiently.
- Achieve annual sell-out targets based on focus categories for the target market.
- Achieve New product sell-out targets
- Achieve new customer acquisition targets.
- Communicate & Implement marketing campaigns to the end-user.
- Key account (end-user) reports in the prescribed formats for review with managers.
- Support Marketing events such as dealer/ end-user meets and road shows.
- Maintain all products supplied for demonstration in good working condition at all times. A list of demonstration tools to be kept and updated periodically.
- Maintain the demonstration truck in good working condition and clean at all times to ensure that the brand is always held in high esteem.
- Sales managers – all levels
- Training Manager
- Service Manager – all levels
- Customer Service
- Key accounts (end-users) – all levels (Decision makers, influencers…
- Dealers/ Distributors
- Service Agents
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Team working
- Customer Focus
- Analytical skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Any Science Degree, preferably in Engineering (any) or equivalent industry experience in Construction, Engineering or similar.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in related field.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com. Clearly indicate ‘Human Resources Officer’ on the Subject of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People FOCOSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associate at The Barton Partnership
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Jobs at Frank Management
- Job Vacancy at Fanisi HR
- Job Openings at Crystal Recruit - 2 Positions
- Project Administrator at Wise & Kell Consultants (Africa) LLP
- Business Development Associate at Empathy Solutions
- Grant Writer at Diamond Staffing Kenya