- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dispatch Supervisor at Lee & Myles Consulting Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lee & Myles Consulting Limite
Lee & Myles Consulting Limited - Our client is one of the leading FMCG manufacturers in Kenya. They seek to hire a smart, experienced Dispatch Supervisor who shall take the lead in an extremely busy environment.
This position requires a well-organized person, meticulous in execution and driving processes, a people manager with a bias on detail.
Salary Scale: KES 60,000 – 100,000
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare daily dispatch plans and relevant reports.
- Supervise Dispatch Clerks, Dispatch drivers and loaders.
- Manage the fleet of delivery vehicles, and ensure sound mechanical condition at all times.
Ensure products are in sound condition, safety and accuracy are maintained during loading.
- Ensure that all delivery documentation is correct and acknowledged by receiving parties.
- Ensure that all delivery documentation is promptly filed and submitted to Finance.
- Perform any other duties as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Membership to the relevant professional body.
Method of Application
If you meet the criteria listed above, please write to us on email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lee & Myles Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Garment Technician PVH Corp
- Production Unit Engineer at L’Oréal
- Technical Operator at Guinneess
- Supervisor – Production at Safepak Limited
- Global Sales: Outlet Execution Manager at Diageo
- Sales Administrator at Paperbags Ltd
- Customer Service Specialist at BIC
- Latest Recruitment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa