If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At PrimeStaff, our brand DNA is our passion for people. We believe that our service speaks for itself. PrimeStaff aims at providing quality services in recruitment and human resource management and development. We believe in giving employers an alternate avenue by which quality staff may be better secured and that candidates in search of better opportunities similarly, have a greater chance of succeeding through the broad contacts and value add that we could bring to the parties.
We are seeking experienced physiotherapists to join our growing healthcare team. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating the medical needs of our patients to develop adequate treatment plans. You will work with our patients to assist in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility and must be well versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
- Develop treatment plans
- Collaborate with patients doctor for referrals, notes and medical history
- Schedule exercises and therapies for the patients
- Review patient progress
- Assist and demonstrate proper stretches techniques, exercise moves and equipment use
- Document patient medical progress and treatment, record notes to update medical conditions
- Diploma in physiotherapy from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
- Three years working experience, preferably in a busy pivate set-up
- Registered with KSP and PCK
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
go to method of application »
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Powerpoint
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
go to method of application »
Our Client a Girls High School in Sultan Hamud is looking to fill the following positions:
- As principal, she shall serve as the school and educational leader responsible for development, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of a comprehensive program of educational and student services.
- She will administer the programs in accordance with board policies, statutory requirements, administrative rules and regulations, and consistent with school curriculum program.
- She shall serve as an advocate for the staff, school, and school community as appropriate.
Method of Application
All Interested should send their CVs to email@example.com by 30th October 2018