Job Openings at Saif Real Estate
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Saif Real Estate
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Saif Real Estate is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya. We pride ourselves as an affordable housing solutions provider in the market.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Needs to be able to communicate effectively with the staff that will be actively involved in implementing plans and they also need to be able to interact with managers and investors, so they need exceptional interpersonal skills. Their work involves motivating staff and providing direction, so they need to have leadership skills. Since their work involves preparing documents they also need strong written communication skills. Basic computer skills, including the knowledge of how to use MS Word and PowerPoint, are required. Business strategists also need to be able to review information and develop solutions to issues so they need strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saif Real EstateSimilar Jobs
- Property Coordinator at Covenant Executives
- Unit Manager at Home Afrika Limited
- Freelance Sales Agents Sales Agents at Royal Diamond Properties Limited
- Sales Executive at Rama Homes
- Job Openings at Fanaka Real Estate Ltd