If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At CBA, your success is our success. That’s why everything we do is focused around helping you achieve your financial goals. Our aim is to provide you with exceptional financial services that enable you to save, invest and grow your wealth. By offering services that are simple and effective we strive to give you time for more, for things that matter most to you. Have a look around this site to find out how you can benefit from our unique range of banking products and services.
This is an ICT specialist supervisory role whose purpose is to ensure effective and efficient support and system administration to ATMs, Cash Depositors, Teller Cash Recyclers, card management systems, card production systems / hardware and other related card support applications are implemented and supported across the entire CBA Group.
The incumbent will work closely with Process and Product owners across the bank and other officers within IT and will be responsible for ensuring that the pertinent Service Level Agreements measures are consistently attained – so as to support and contribute to the bank’s strategic objectives now and in the future
- Provide Second Level technical & application Support for ATM and card products family of systems and supporting environments (20%)
- Ensure availability of 24 hour on-call support on the ATM Network and Central system and provide remedial actions so as to observe service level agreements with business (20%)
- Supervise the Card Support teams’ activities, planning and prioritising work functions (20%)
- Facilitate Card application performance tuning, application upgrades, documentation of procedures and overall system optimization to ensure excellent user experience and customer service (10%)
- Work closely with system vendors, TSYS, Tieto, VISA , MasterCard, EFTcorp ,NCR etc. for escalations and system upgrades to ensure compliance with dynamic regulatory requirements (10%)
- Key systems configurations to ensure generation and maintenance of audit trails for any changes occurring in sensitive databases are captured and secured (10%)
- Generation, production and analysis of MIS reports and provide business intelligence to the business to be able to make business decisions (5%) CBA(K)HR DEPARTMENT 2018
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of internal customers other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Planning and organizing to effectively structure work assignments for timely delivery on system analysis assignments.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Technical skills to effectively perform Card system, business systems and ATM product support activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
- Hands on experience with database interactions – MYSQL,Oracle,MS SQL Etc.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and supervise colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to changes in systems and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science /Information Technology – Minimum Upper 2nd Class honours or 3.0 GPA.
- Three year’s practical proven experience in installation, setup, support and troubleshooting of any CMS Application across all layers. Preference given to PRIME, ONLINE systems or Tieto. Experience in supporting core banking system, especially T24, will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in supporting banking channels (mobile, internet, ATMs etc.)
- 1-2 Years in a supervisory role
- Proven experience in systems analysis, design, implementation and support
- Working knowledge of Card Industry Security Standard – PCI-DSS
- Proven knowledge of banking operations, operations in business units and business impact analysis
- A good understanding of Operating systems; particularly Linux, UNIX and Microsoft Operating systems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Commercial Bank of Africa Ltd (CBA) career website on cbagroup.com to apply